It is the policy of St. Michael School to provide students of any race, color, sex, handicap, national, or ethnic origin with all the rights privileges, programs, and activities made available to students at the school. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, handicap, national, or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, any program or activity funded by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, or any athletic or other administered program.
Admission to the School
St. Michael School endeavors to make available a quality Catholic education to all those who desire it. Within the guidelines of class size policy, the order by which acceptance is determined is:
1. Children of Partners in the Mission of St. Michael Parish (active St. Michael parishioners) with siblings already
enrolled in the school.
2. Children of other Partners in the Mission of St. Michael Parish, who are new to the school.
3. Catholic children with siblings already enrolled in the school who are members of another parish community.
4. Catholic children who are members of another parish community and are new to the school.
5. Non-Catholic children with siblings already enrolled in the school.
6. Non-Catholic children who are new to the school.
Partners in the Mission families must:
Actively share in the sacramental and liturgical life of St. Michael Parish,
Participate in the parish’s sacrificial giving program by making an annual sacrificial giving commitment and contributing regularly to St. Michael Parish in a recognizable way by use of the Sunday envelopes, and
File a Sacrificial Giving Pledge Card and fulfill an annual time and talent commitment that encompasses both school and church.